0% helpful (0/1)
DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

IMPORTANT UPDATE: 
As of May 26th, 2022 Visible is no longer accepting payments by Cash. Please check out the information below on more payment options.

See More

Q: How can I make payments for my Visible service? 

A: Venmo, PayPal, and debit or credit cards are all fair game. You can also use Apple Pay, although right now it can only be used in the app, and not for autopay.  

Q: How do I see my payment history?

A: 

In the App:

1. On the home screen, swipe right to your profile page
  2. View Payment history

On the site:

1. Sign in to your Visible account
  2. Hover over your name
  3. Select Account > Previous Payments 

Q: When does payment with autopay get processed?

A: Your autopay payment will be processed 25 hours before your bill due date. If there are any issues, we'll try again, then contact you if we still run into any problems.

Q: How do I setup autopay?

A: Autopay is the best way to make sure you never miss a payment.

•  From the app: 
    • On the home screen, sign in and go to your Account
    • Scroll to the radio button toggle labeled Autopay my monthly service fee
    • Using this radio button toggle, you can toggle Autopay on and off as desired
  • On the website:
    • Sign in to your Visible account
    • From the drop down menu under your Account Name, select Account
    • Set Autopay my monthly membership fee to your preference

Q: How many payment methods can I have tied to my account?

A: You can have 5 payment sources on your account at any given time.

Q: How long does it take for a Cash payment to be applied to my Visible account?

A: Cash payments made at a Wells Fargo ATM should register to your account in under one minute. You will receive notification of a successful payment on the ATM screen, with a printed WF ATM receipt, and a payment success notification in the Visible app.

Q: How long does it take for a payment to be applied to my Visible account?

A: Your payments are applied immediately when you submit it.

Q: What happens when I don’t make a payment by my renewal date?

A: If this happens, we pause your service until you pay again, then it comes back within a few minutes (maybe even seconds). We'll keep your actual account paused for 60 days. 50 days after that, we'll have to release your number. We don't like doing it, but sometimes we have to. And don't worry: you'll get plenty of emails, notifications, and reminders about all this after you pause your account.​

Q: Will my renewal date reset if I make a payment past my due date?

A:  Yes. When you make a payment past your original due date, the day you make your payment starts a new renewal date.

Q: How do I add or update a payment method for my Visible service?

A: 

• Through the Visible app go to the Account menu, tap on Manage Payments, and add then tap Add Payment Method. 
  • Through the Visible website go to the Account screen, which is located at the top right. On the next screen, you'll find the 'Manage Payments.' Click this and proceed to manage your payments. 

Q: How do I remove a payment method for my Visible service?

A: 

• Through the Visible app, go to the Account menu, tap on Manage Payments, and select the payment option you'd like to remove. 
  • Through the Visible desktop website, go to the Account screen, click on Manage Payments, and select the payment option you'd like to remove.

Q: Can you pay your bill with Apple Pay? 

A: Yes, you can pay with Apple Pay. However, there are some things to keep in mind. At the moment, you won't be able to use Apple Pay for one-time service payments. You can only use it for activation payments, and only if you have autopay turned off. Additionally, you can not use Apple Pay for autopay.

Q: How do I add a Venmo payment?

A:

• Through the Visible app, go to the Account menu, tap on Manage Payments, and tap Add Payment Method. Select Venmo. You'll be redirected to the Venmo app to complete the process.
    • Note: You'll need to have the Venmo app installed to see the Venmo payment option through the app.
  • Through the Visible desktop website, go to the Account screen, which is located at the top right. On the next screen, tap Manage Payments. Select Venmo. Next, you'll be provided a Venmo QR code. Open the Venmo app on your device to scan the QR code. Follow the directions on the Venmo app to agree and complete the new payment method. Once completed, the desktop site will update accordingly. 

Q: I’m having issues adding Venmo as a payment option. 

A: 

• For the Visible app, please ensure that you have the Venmo app successfully installed prior to adding the payment method. 
  • For the Visible desktop and mobile website, ensure that cookies are enabled. Specific to the mobile website, you’ll need to have the Venmo app installed on your device to help you sign in to your Venmo account. You will then be redirected to Visible’s mobile site to complete the payment process.

Q: Does my billing address need to match my shipping address? 

A: Yes. Your billing and shipping addresses should match, otherwise, you may experience an error. We recommend using PayPal if your billing and shipping addresses are different. 

Q: How do I update my payment details or information? 

A: 

In the app:

1. On the home screen of your app, select the Account icon at the bottom of the page
  2. Swipe down to find and tap the Payment Method section.
  3. Tap the Add New Payment button, select the payment method from the pop up, and follow the prompts to update your payment method.

On the visible.com site:

1. Sign in to your Visible account.
  2. Hover over your name, which is displayed in the upper right hand corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear below your name.
  3. Select Account.
  4. On the Account page, click on the Overview tab if you're not there already.
  5. Scroll down to the Manage Payments section, close to the bottom of the page. 
  6. Click on Add New Payment Method. Make sure to select your new method as your primary!

Q: How do I make a payment source my default payment method?

A:  To make a payment method your default, log into the Visible app, and head into your account section. From there, click ‘Manage payments’ to see previously-entered payment methods. After this, click on the payment method you want to make the new default. Once you see the 'Default' callout next to it, then you’re golden.

Heads up: If you enter a new payment method, it will by default become the new default.

Q: Can I make multiple payments during a billing period?

A:  You can pay once during a billing period.

Q: How early can I make a payment on my account? 

A: Up to 7 days before your payment is due. 

Q: I want to pay for another member’s account, how do I do that? 

A: To pay for another Visible account, whether in a party or not, that account would need to be updated with your billing information. 

Q: Can I pay for Visible service with cash? 

A: Yes! Currently, only payments of exactly $40 for your monthly service payment can be made via the Cash Payment option

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎08-15-2022 12:51 PM
Updated by: