Call Forwarding Status Bar icon not showing

rogermccomb
Novice

Hello, I just switched to Visible from Consumer Cellular and when I have call forwarding turned on, the call forwarding status bar icon is not displaying.  I'm using a Samsung ZFlip5.  I don't know if it makes any difference, but I created two contacts (one to enable unconditional call forwarding and one to disable unconditional call forwarding) and I have speed dial icons on my home screen that I use to enable and disable call forwarding.  Or does the call forwarding status bar icon not function with Visible?  Any help will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @rogermccomb - I've personally never seen this icon show up when forwarding phone calls with my Visible service.  Hope this helps.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @rogermccomb - I've personally never seen this icon show up when forwarding phone calls with my Visible service.  Hope this helps.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.