Ordering multiple SIM cards

I assist elderly people with their tech issues in a community center and at a local YMCA.  Several of them have requested my help with lowering their cell phone bills.   I help set them up with Visible whenever they have compatible phones, since I'm a very happy customer.  Also there's an incentive for both of us to do so!  It typically takes 1 day to receive the SIM card after setting up the app and the account, so we have to meet again to complete the setup.

My question:  Since I would prefer we not have to wait until the cards arrive, would it be possible for me to order several SIM cards from Visible myself?

Thanks for any and all help!

-Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

First off, I want to point out that this is a peer to peer forum and if you were looking for customer service they don't visit the forums as far as I know.

You really don't want to do that because you would need to establish an account/email address for each card you want to order in advance and the card would need to be activated within 30 days or it becomes deactivated, you would then need to reorder.

Only thing that could help if the people you are helping has phones capable of eSIM then you could do the process the same day. Bad things I have read on Visible's Reddit page is some have issues with porting and not sure if that has anything to do with eSIM or not. I really don't see anyone mention issues when using pSIM.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

First off, I want to point out that this is a peer to peer forum and if you were looking for customer service they don't visit the forums as far as I know.

You really don't want to do that because you would need to establish an account/email address for each card you want to order in advance and the card would need to be activated within 30 days or it becomes deactivated, you would then need to reorder.

Only thing that could help if the people you are helping has phones capable of eSIM then you could do the process the same day. Bad things I have read on Visible's Reddit page is some have issues with porting and not sure if that has anything to do with eSIM or not. I really don't see anyone mention issues when using pSIM.

DeanKevin64, you are so right.  It's going to be way less complicated just doing it one at a time.  It is a slow and  painful process when people do not know any account names or passwords, but I don't need all of that on my plate too.

Thanks for helping me see this!