help understanding number switch

junior12785
Novice

Hello. I'm interested in the service. Exactly how does the number switch/bring your own number work? Does it automatically cancel what I currently have or do I have to call and cancel. Any information would help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CJ
Intermediate

Hi, welcome to the Visible family.

Rule number 1: don't cancel your old service. Once the port goes through, your old service should terminate.

Visible has the rest of the steps here:

Visible | It's Phone Service. In An App.

A couple of other suggestions: use a referral code when you join Visible. That way your first month of service will be only $5. Here is one: Check out this page: https://www.visible.com/get/36mt7h , it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 36mt7h, youโ€™ll get your first month of service for only $5!

Two, join a party pay group. That way, instead of paying $40/month, starting with the second month you will pay $25/month. I would advise against joining a smaller party, just join one of the larger parties. Visible parties require at least four people to qualify for the $25/month rate. If you join a small group, you risk someone leaving during a month, and scrambling to find a replacement to maintain the $25/month rate.

Some other ways to save when joining Visible can be found here:

When you use my friend code, 36mt7h, youโ€™ll get yo... - Visible Community

If you need more info, please reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CJ
Intermediate

Hi, welcome to the Visible family.

Rule number 1: don't cancel your old service. Once the port goes through, your old service should terminate.

Visible has the rest of the steps here:

Visible | It's Phone Service. In An App.

A couple of other suggestions: use a referral code when you join Visible. That way your first month of service will be only $5. Here is one: Check out this page: https://www.visible.com/get/36mt7h , it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 36mt7h, youโ€™ll get your first month of service for only $5!

Two, join a party pay group. That way, instead of paying $40/month, starting with the second month you will pay $25/month. I would advise against joining a smaller party, just join one of the larger parties. Visible parties require at least four people to qualify for the $25/month rate. If you join a small group, you risk someone leaving during a month, and scrambling to find a replacement to maintain the $25/month rate.

Some other ways to save when joining Visible can be found here:

When you use my friend code, 36mt7h, youโ€™ll get yo... - Visible Community

If you need more info, please reply.

Thank you so much for your input.