13 Rings before voicemail picks up

DDrake99
Novice II

I just put in new sim and reactivated for the network upgrade. My phone rings approximately 13 times before going to voice mail. Does anyone know how do I get that closer to 5 rings, or 20 seconds? Did the same activation to my wife's phone and hers works just fine (Goes to Voicemail after about 5 rings)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try doing a Google search for it. There are steps to try for Android or iPhone but I don't know if they will work or not.

Send customer service a message on Facebook messenger or Twitter, both icons can be found in the bottom righthand corner of this page. You could try chat also to see if they could help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try doing a Google search for it. There are steps to try for Android or iPhone but I don't know if they will work or not.

Send customer service a message on Facebook messenger or Twitter, both icons can be found in the bottom righthand corner of this page. You could try chat also to see if they could help.

DDrake99
Novice II

I have been unable to get any response from Visible. I did a workaround using MicroDroid (an Android app for creating macros triggered by phone events). My macro triggers on incoming call, then waits 10 seconds, then rejects call. The reject sends the caller to viocemail. 

robinh12
Novice

Visible has not responded to my inquiries. I devised a workaround utilising MicroDroid (an Android app for creating macros triggered by phone events). My macro responds to an incoming call by waiting 10 seconds and then rejecting the call. The caller is routed to viocemail as a result of the rejection.