2 factor failure, vanishing chat

senzubean
Novice

Got a notification letting me know my automatic payment didnt go through. no problem. went to pay jt off, or at least that's what i thought before 30 minutes have passed and I've gotten nowhere. Upon landing on Visible and attempting to sign in, I'm prompted (forced) to set up 2 factor verification. ok, no problem. except I havent gotten a single text message code to verify my account, after refreshing the page, resending codes, checking my spam folder, etc etc etc. so now I clearly cant pay my bill or change payment methods or anything at all really. so then of course, I go to the chat. after a moment (like 5 seconds) of no activity the page fully whites out. i battled with this page just as hard as I did with the 2 factor set up. no matter how quickly i went to choose a category and type literally anything in the box, the screen just completely turns white with nowhere for me to click or input any information at all. even when i quickly chose a category in the drop down, typed some random characters to hit start chat, and nope that didnt work either. so i tried the email, you know, like how most normal companies also have an option to contact for exactly this situation. and it blows my mind that I keep having technical issues with the site, like pretty much every single month. at this point i just want to pay my bill, its insane how its been an hour of me tinkering and setting up my account here and typing all this out, like sure $25 is a great deal but maybe I should go back to somewhere with a well designed website and more reliable contact methods. i work as a mailcarrier in a dangeous part of town, my phone and the way i can get help for it is crucial for my safety. 

2 REPLIES 2

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

Weโ€™re you trying to chat on the app on your phone?  If youโ€™re using your gone, you may want to try on a computer. Iโ€™ve had better luck there, at least getting through to chat.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Login from laptop on visible.com or contact visible through Facebook messenger or Twitter.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.