501(c)(3) & Visible

rf1806
Novice

I am the Financial Secretary for my Volunteer Fire Department in New York State. We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. If we provide Visible with our Tax ID and related information, would Visible work with us to ensure we are not charged tax on our potential purchase of a cellular device & phone plan with them to use strictly for our organization?

I attempted to use the live chat feature but it requested I sign in, and it appears I cannot make a account on the site without first purchasing a device.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Both of Visible plans the taxes and fees are already included in the price per month, you pay what the plan cost is no more. I am not sure but I don't think they can remove it. It might be better to contact them since this is just a peer to peer forum and customer service can't be found here. You do not have to sign in to contact them on chat. After clicking the help tab and clicking the blue box in the bottom right, type in your name and click continue as guest. Type agent or live agent to get by the chat bot. You may need to type it more than once. Just be aware that customer service is not the greatest and may not be able to answer your inquiry.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Both of Visible plans the taxes and fees are already included in the price per month, you pay what the plan cost is no more. I am not sure but I don't think they can remove it. It might be better to contact them since this is just a peer to peer forum and customer service can't be found here. You do not have to sign in to contact them on chat. After clicking the help tab and clicking the blue box in the bottom right, type in your name and click continue as guest. Type agent or live agent to get by the chat bot. You may need to type it more than once. Just be aware that customer service is not the greatest and may not be able to answer your inquiry.

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

Visible only provides single line plans. Not suitable for an organization that needs multiple lines on a single account.