502 Errors and Issues with Receiving Text Messages

mlstrong99
Novice

Hi there,

As of about noon today, my phone stopped receiving text messages, which was a major issue because I was at the time trying to set up getting my new sim card for the network upgrade. Because I couldn't receive texts but still had mobile data, I was attempting to login to my account online both by myself and with the aid of customer support via chat. After a certain number of attempts to get the codes requested texted to me with no result, (after a lot of turning my phone on and off again, turning on and off airplane mode, and making sure i had my phone and the  app fully updated) I found myself receiving 502 server errors instead of being able to access the visible website to receive more technical support. The app will not load for me either.

I still have the ability to make calls and send texts, but i have verified that i have not recieved texts from some people that were sent 12 hours ago.

All I want is to be able to receive text messages, and to be able to access the visible website again to get the new sim card for the network upgrade. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance y'all

1 REPLY 1

mlstrong99
Novice

Update: the 502 error seems to happen after I contact visible support, and it makes it harder to contact customer support after rebooting my phone

i have tried texting TRANSACT to 6777 and I have turned airplane mode on and off, and turned my phone off for up to five minutes before rebooting with to results vis a vis receiving text messages