Account turned off

Shasta12
Novice

My credit card company was sold to another credit card company. They were supposed to move aromatic payment to new credit card company and they didn't. Now my phone is off. Can I pay with a different card and keep my number?

3 REPLIES 3

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

According to the terms and conditions it appears you have 60 days to restore your service and you can keep your number:

Copied from Terms of Service:

"If you fail to make payment when due, your Service will be suspended and/or cancelled. By making a payment, you will have access to Service for the designated period of time. If your account is deactivated for non-payment, it will be suspended for 60 days. If payment is not made within the 60 day period, it will be cancelled. When your account is cancelled, we will re-assign the phone number associated with your account, and that phone number may no longer be available to you."

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

I think you can. I havent been in your situation though.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

Yes - I'd suggest a quick chat with customer service.  They'll guide you through the process.  Let us know how you got it resolved.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.