Activation of a new phone not completing

Cynthia
Novice

I purchased a new iphone 14 from Visible to replace my iphone 7 (which was already active on Visible).  I completed the steps including entering the authorization code and the app said it would take 30 minutes.  It's been over 2 hours and and the app is saying "Something's not quite right"...my earlier message said it was taking longer and they'd email me with the download instructions for the eSim.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, is there any way to directly contact Visible or is my only choice the automated assistant?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Cynthia
Novice

I was able to contact VisibleCare through Twitter DM's and my phone activation was "stuck" in their system.  They unstuck and I redid all the steps in the App and this time it worked.  Just an fyi for anyone else with this same issue.

Hello Cynthia, sorry for the bother, but tomorrow I'll be doing the same activation sequence an an Apple iPhone 14 bought from Visible, and hoping you can direct me to the instructions you followed to activate your new iPhone. None of the instructions I've read here seem to fit, but maybe I'm just thick!

Thanks