App stuck at "Switch Now"

LAK51
Novice

I activated a new iPhone this week, transferred my number from a prior provider, and had to use chat to activate my esim.  Deleted and reinstalled the app a number of times.  Every time I open Visible app, it shows my correct phone #, auto pay is setup, but the next part says Switch phones is SIMple with Switch Now.  Chat agent said since I am activated that I should not do the Switch Now.  So I really can't get into any of the app features or even know what it should look like.  Has anyone found this issue or a way to get past it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is just the homepage of the app. Are you trying to access your account info? Not sure about iPhone if it displays different but on my Android phone it is located at the bottom of the screen, I have 3 options, home which is the page you are on, shop is in the middle and on the bottom right is account. If you are not seeing it then it is not displaying correctly on your phone and I don't how how you would fix that. If it is a display issue maybe another member knows how to fix it.

I will pint out that I hate the app as it seems to be so slow at times and locks. If I need to look at my account I just use my laptop on the hotspot instead.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is just the homepage of the app. Are you trying to access your account info? Not sure about iPhone if it displays different but on my Android phone it is located at the bottom of the screen, I have 3 options, home which is the page you are on, shop is in the middle and on the bottom right is account. If you are not seeing it then it is not displaying correctly on your phone and I don't how how you would fix that. If it is a display issue maybe another member knows how to fix it.

I will pint out that I hate the app as it seems to be so slow at times and locks. If I need to look at my account I just use my laptop on the hotspot instead.

My iPhone does show the same 3 options on the home page - but the box to "Switch Now" doesn't make sense as I have an esim already installed didn't want to mess that up (as I already had esim problems as I activated.  Thanks for sharing whats on your home screen, that helped.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would assume it is there for when a person upgrades to a new phone. Since I am still on the old original plan even my homepage on the app and when I am on the website on my laptop has the box that says "A better network is waiting". I am not switching to the newer plan until they make us and that doesn't sound like anytime soon. It isn't any better, even though the old plan was $40 a month I have the party pay discount and only paying $25 a month. Even though the party pay discount is no longer available they are not taking it away from us old customers. Switching would cost me another $5 a month for the same plan.

Glad to be of help. Thanks.