Apple Watch NIGHTMARE

Bronson
Novice II

Today I spent five hours troubleshooting my Apple Watch once I completed porting my number over to visible. Everything was working perfectly with the temporary visible number Apple Watch cellular functions as it should with that temporary number. Once I moved my number over and 6 hours afterwards, 4 chats, 2 promised callbacks nobody can fix my cellular connection on my Apple Watch. Chat experts just copy paste activation instructions.  I know what Iโ€™m doing. This is a backend issue I assume, and I cannot get any help with it. When I go into the cellular menu on the Apple Watch, it says that the visible plan is not in use. No matter what I do after deleting the watch re-adding it so on and so forth can I get it to function properly. 

5 REPLIES 5

Bronson
Novice II

Still no update from viable 8 hours later

molamanna
Novice

I have been going through this with Visible for months now - spending hours each day. It really is a nightmare

I'm sorry you have had to deal with this.   I have a android watch and Visible will not even entertain  the idea to allow android on there network.   Strange how Visible is owned by Verizon and Verizon will allow this to happen.  again Visible and Wearable device is a huge nightmare.   

Maverick713
Novice

The only way to fix this is to remove your watch plan from Visible app then waiting for your bill to cycle which will remove the plan then you will be able to activatf through your Watch app once they fix the UI so you can scroll the page. 

jimrey51
Novice II

I had no trouble transferring my phone and my wife's phone to Visible.  The only issue I had was getting a new PiN from the old carrier on my wife's phone and on my phone the carrier had the wrong Zip Code on the account.  Everything else was smooth and the process on each phone took about 20 minutes.  I am now trying to Add my Apple Watch.  it has been five weeks.  I have paired and unpaired numerous times, restored my phone twice, and it still does not work.  I get emails 2-3 times week telling me I will have a solution in 24 hours.  The case has been escalated but the "back end engineers" can't fix it.  I am frustrated with the lack of competence by the Visible techs.  it is obvious that they lack experience and do not care about fixing issues in a timely manner.  I have posted negative reviews about Visible on numerous websites and forums.  Next step it to report to BBB for a refund of money paid for nonexistent service and the lack of initiative to fix my problem.  Hello MetroPCS!