Apple Watch activation screen too large for iPhone SE

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Trying to activate my new Apple Watch SE 44 mm with Visible. When I get to the accept screen I can not get to the area to continue or accept. This is on an iPhone SE 2022 which has a smaller screen due to the physical home button. No way to shrink the screen or scroll that I can find. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

EDIT: This was not the fix. See whitewatervoidโ€™s reply.

โ€”โ€”โ€”

Hopefully support solved the problem!!!!

Fingers crossed this works on February 5 - 6

โ€œOh I want to tell you one thing that you can't add a apple watch in the mid of the billing cycle Barry, this is because to keep a sync in between your device and the apple watch.โ€

Hello,

I am having the same issue when trying to add cellular to my Apple Watch Series 8 via my iPhone 13 mini. I cannot scroll on the screens. Could you assist me with this?

Hi I have a question did you ended activating your Apple watch series 8 because I'm trying to activate mine but the sistem don't let the keep saying something went wrong 

CramblitAnn
Novice

Same problem I am Having with the iwatch 7 and the Iphone 13. Have been talking to support for over a week and their solution is restart over and over again... NOT WORKING.  I am ready to send it back and just quit.

CramblitAnn
Novice

I am having the same issue but with iphone 13 and have been on support for over a week with them telling me to reset and reset over and over again.  No one has told me to wait until the new billing cycle.