I recently ported my iPhone 12 back to Visible after leaving for a bit to another carrier. And on my return I'm unable to activate my apple watch 6 which was activate on Visible prior to porting out.
1. Getting the "Something went wrong" error when I try to self-activate my via the watch app
2. My previous port-in for my phone and watch to visible were done on a different email address
3. I had support remove my watch line from my account prior to porting out.
1. Wiped watch and setup from scratch
2. Cleared/Removed all esim profiles from watch
3. Had support try to add my watch manually via attaching my watches IMEI directly to my account.
I've already opened a few technical cases with Visible Support and the first one was promptly closed the next day stating my watch was not compatible with Visible? And the 2nd case I keep getting emails from support saying they are still working on the issue, but it has been 5 days without resolution.
I'm open to suggestions, thanks in advance.