Cannot receive calls from Cricket phones

radegast61
Novice

Hi, I wonder if you might have some insight into what is happening with my situation.  I have been a Visible customer for 8 or 9 months with no issues until 4 days ago.  My wife and best friend who use Cricket phones could no longer reach my number.  They just get a Verizon Wireless message that says the number is changed, disconnected, or out of service.  Everyone else can get through, it seems.  My Visible App on the phone also has an orange message box stating that when my carrier unplugs my previous service that I will then be able to receive calls and texts.  Visible chat people were unable to fix it after MANY HOURS and multiple different people coming and going on it two different days that I tried.  One insisted it was a Cricket issue, so I got in touch with them and they said no, it had been too long since I was a customer for them to have anything to do with it.  I got a new sim card sent and that did not change the problem.  They reset it from Visible and still....  I even factory reset my entire phone and nothing changed.  I am at a loss...   Any ideas??

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you with this calling issue; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

Kswickey
Novice

Did your cricket phone issue even get resolved? I am experiencing the same issue!! Please help!