Choose your own gift card

kimberlyk
Novice III

So disappointed!   I redeemed my code over a week ago and still no gift card.  No one has been able to help me.  It’s like no one knows what’s going on.  So disappointed!   

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a frustrating experience with the promotion(s). Our community is here to help point you in the right direction, so our Care team will be the best place for you to get help with this issue. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

I have contacted visible care several times.  They said they escalated it but still nothing.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again!

If you have not received an update or the resolution to your case via email and the positioned turn around time has passed, I would recommend reaching back out to them for a status update.

Yes I have reached out so many times and I can’t any more.   I just talked to 5 different agents and no one was able to help me. 
im having the worst experience ever. 

diamond_man300
Intermediate

So did you ever get the card?

Yes I finally got it yesterday.  It took 2 weeks for mine

Happy you got it!

aushen2
Novice

I signed up with Visible in August 2021 and still haven't received my promotion of $50 gift card. I talked to customer service and was told to contact Blackhawk, but they never respond! On my account page it says the gift card was redeemed! I never received it at all! I don't have the time to go back and forth between visible and Blackhawk and I'm tired of the poor service visible has! Constantly dropping calls or no service for no reason. As of today I switched to another service! But after researching online, I'm not the only customer who never received there promotion cards. I am now seriously looking into filing a class action lawsuit against company!