Customer support phone number?

amplector
Novice

Is there no way to talk to this company on the phone?!  I need help.  I'm thinking I made a big mistake. 

2 REPLIES 2

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

Thatโ€™s one of the reasons for the pricingโ€”there is no call center and no stores. Your contact options are to use the โ€œchatโ€ feature, or try contacting through the companyโ€™s twittter or Facebook messenger.  

Don't EVER go with VISIBLE!! I am handicapped, and I need my phone for health records as well as phone use. It is the WORST PIECE OF CRAP SERVICE I HAVE EVER USED!!!! I had to buy a new phone from them , as my phone I originally set it up on, new, two years ago, WASN'T compatible anymore! I bought a Samsung 23 Ultra, and I received it over a week ago. When I bought my first phone. It was already set. This phone, IO have to be a computer expert, go into all kinds of programs to redo, AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK RIGHT! I CHATTED ON LINE FOR FOUR DAYS!! That chat FINALLY sent me to a live agent. She tried to set it up, and told me if I STILL had a problem, to get back on chat, and send them a code for my problem. I HAVE COME BACK TO CHAT SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE IT STILL DOESN'T WORK, AND NO ONE WILL DIRECT ME TO LIVE CHAT!! I AM GOING TO MY LAWYER TO SUE THEM! NOT HAVING A WAY FOR A HANDICAPPED PERSON TO USE THEIR SERVICES IS ILLEGAL! DO NOT, UNDER ANY SITUATION, GET THIS SERVICE! IT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!