Galaxy S21 FE compatibility

kcm012
Novice II

Has anyone with a Galaxy S21 FE been able to get a SIM card and have it work fine? All of the S21 family is listed as compatible except the FE, yet the FE is compatible with Verizon.

7 REPLIES 7

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Have you tried reaching out to visible support with your IEME number?  With new phones coming out regularly and visible adding support for new phones, maybe the online documentation is just lagging?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I did talk with support and they checked my IEME number. They said it was incompatible. My doubts, however, is that I've found some posts across the internet talking about their S21 FEs working, but they had to kinda 'gimmick' the system to get a SIM card.

I wouldn't recommend gimmicking the system, that could go against the terms of service and if caught that could have undesirable outcomes.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Mine worked perfectly fine for over a year until about a week ago. No gimick no work around. They just simply terminated my service and I have been unable to get any support, explanation, or resolution.

I have had service for almost 3 years no problem and now I am about to leave. This is the 6th time I have sat FOREVER on the chat waiting to get help, 4 times nothing and once I accidently backed out of the chat while trying to do something and had to start all over waiting. I am about ready to get new service as well.

INXSible
Novice III

My experience/results with Galaxy S21 FE 5G on Visible:

• Voice โœ”๏ธ
  • 5G/4G LTE Data โœ”๏ธ
  • WiFi Calling โœ”๏ธ
  • SMS/MMS โŒ

โ€Œ

I hope this helps you and/or anyone else reading this post.  

YMMV, of course.

Galaxy S21 FE is compatible & work fine in all aspects with Verizon.

I guess Visible has to update their network/system.

i have used my Samsung 21 Fe for over a year with visible no gimick no work around. everything was fine..... until a week ago my phone stopped working so i got on chat support to wait 3 hrs to speak to aomeone and the only thing they could tell me was my phone was incompatible. but they could explain why it suddenly became incompatible? the chat support eventualy ended in them hanging up on me. and it 4 days for an email i couldnt respond to aimply stating we hqve checked and your  phone simply is not compatible. have a good day.