How do I go from my $30 plan to the current $25 plan?

I signed up last month at the $30 basic plan rate. The rate has since gone down to 25. I am still being billed at 30. How do I go from my $30 plan to the current $25 plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, that was easy (Staples commercial playing in the background). Went on chat, got a live agent, asked for the $25 plan and viola,  "I am glad to share that I have successfully applied the $25 plan to your account," Thanks all for the help!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

Go on chat and when you get the bot, type "live agent".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact service and ask if they won't lower the rate on your bill the only other option is to port out and port back in. Others have done this to get the $35 rate on the plus plan since that is only available to new customers.

Well, that was easy (Staples commercial playing in the background). Went on chat, got a live agent, asked for the $25 plan and viola,  "I am glad to share that I have successfully applied the $25 plan to your account," Thanks all for the help!

Does your account page actually reflect the adjustment now? My original reading of the announcement at Android Authority (sorry can't Khoros thinks the link includes a bad word - it doesn't, good job Khoros numbers with hyphens are now consider bad words - perhaps it's a new codeword ๐Ÿ˜‚) seems to imply it would automatically be applied to all existing base plans going forward.  My account page still shows the $30 rate as of now but do recall a notice that it would be applied even though not showing yet (glitches in the system that were being worked on).

Regardless I'll go the live agent approach just in case.

Iโ€™ve tried, but the lower price was never applied to my account. 

criegel
Novice

Is the $25 rate permanent or only for a limited time?

arhythmutopia
Novice

When you look at their site or ask Visible they say the $25 rate is the going rate no promotional offers. BUT they claim that is only for new customers after August 1st. I asked a live agent if I needed to cancel or port out in order to get my $25 rate and they said they talked to backend team and they made a change to my $30 plan to get it to $25 but said they were applying a promotion to my account to get it to $25. So is it a permanent solution or a band-aid fix that will go away one day? I guess we will see.

Annbee
Novice

โ€œ I double-checked the details of your account, and at this time, the promotion is available only for new accounts, once the activation is processed. *Iulianโ€

A BIG NO   Apparently only for new customers ๐Ÿ˜ก. So much loyalty. I can not see where this $25 is a promotion ???

You can get any promo on account, however you need to dispute on live chat to get it.

jjmohr
Novice

Iโ€™d like to reduce my bill to $25 as well but havenโ€™t had success getting a live agent. Can someone tell me how to do that?

jjmohr
Novice

How do access a live agent to ask about the lower monthly fee?

Visible accounts on Twitter and Facebook Messenger are what you are looking for.

Visible accounts on Twitter or Facebook Messenger should be able to help you.