How do I purchase a new phone from Visible as a current Visible member?

NCZOOLAND
Novice

I am in need of a new phone with Android 10 or higher for hearing aid compatibility.  I attempted to do this on  the Visible web site.  I do not need a new account, which seemed to be my only choice.  

We have been using Visible since January 2020.  

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Tecxy
Novice III

Hi! To purchase a phone with an existing account, start by going to https://www.visible.com/shop/smartphones. Once you select a phone, add it to your bag, and click on the "Continue" button on the cart page, you may be prompted to create a new account. If this is the case, at the bottom of the page, it should say "Already a member? Sign In." When you click on the blue "Sign In" text, you will be redirected to the sign-in page where you can login with your Visible credentials. After that, you should be able to process the order through your existing Visible account. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your help, Tecxy.

I have been able to log in and start the order without the "create a new account" prompt.  

I have not been able to opt out of the Affirm finance partner section.  I have chatted with three Visible agents, who have reset my cart and account each time.  Still I do not seem to be able to get over to the Visible part to proceed.  I would like to use PayPal as my payment method, which is what I currently use with Visible.  I have received 2 emails from Visible telling me they have set my default payment method as PayPal.   Not sure about why this was needed since I already have PayPal as a payment method in place with Visible.   

Do you or others in the Visible Community know how to get around Affirm?

I would appreciate your help very much. 

Thank you!