I have been blocked from accessing the Visible website after 5 days of no service

emilyheffner
Novice

I have been IP blocked from even access the Visible website or app due to my growing frustration with the fact that it has now been 5 days and I still do not have service on a phone that is locked to you, Visible, as a carrier.  Your agents have told me different things every time I have spoken to them.  They had to running to the Apple Store multiple times with false information.  I am already escalating this incident with the proper authorities but this service is unacceptable.  I can't even log into my account to CANCEL my service

4 REPLIES 4

jammin
Novice

I believe that visible is doing the same thing to me. I have been with them for over 2 years now and I recently moved to a small town with better signal strength than where I moved from but worse service. I am getting 0.47 mbps in a town of 600 people and the next town over is getting 123.00 mbps in a town of over 2000. Visible keeps telling me its the tower out here is full so it has to distribute the data equally. My complaint is, how is that happening only here and not the next town over when there are less people where I live? Here is my last chat with them and then they blocked me it appears in the middle of the chat they never responded back to:

Ben

An agent has joined and will be ready to chat momentarily.

Visible

Hey there! Thank you for contacting Visible. My name is Sheldon and I'll be glad to assist you today. May I know with whom do I have the pleasure to chat with?

Visible

this is becoming a repeat problem daily and I am about done dealing with it.

Ben

0.47 is worse than the old dial up. I am not going to continue paying for this. there has to be a fix.

Ben

0.47 is my download speed

Ben

I am so sorry for the issue you are facing, Please do not worry as I will go ahead and help you get this fixed.

Visible

I am really sorry for that let me help you getting your speed faster.

Visible

its not fixable according to the multiple times I've been on here with tech support

Ben

I am so sorry for the run around and inconvenience caused, Please be rest assured as I am gonna fix this for you now!

Visible

I keep getting told its the tower out here is is equally distributing data in heavy traffic times, (which seems to be all the time).

Ben

Let me look into it right away.

Visible

but to be only alotting me under 1.00 down load all the time is ridiculous

Ben

I know its not your fault, I am just not happy with there being no resolve as I continue to pay this bill

Ben

I certainly understand the frustration, especially since you said.. but do not worry as let me work on your issue, I am sure I can find a way for both of us to get to the resolution.

Visible

I can't understand why the next town over has over 2000 people in it and their speeds are 123.00 mbps and mine here are 0.47 mbps

Ben

and there is only 617 people in my town

Ben

are you still here

Ben

so i guess you guys are just writing me off?

Visible is terrible. I switched to visible 2 months ago and it has been nothing but problems. They don't know what they are doing and they are dishonest. Parts of chats "mysteriously disappear" when it suits their needs.

jammin
Novice

I believe that visible is doing the same thing to me. I have been with them for over 2 years now and I recently moved to a small town with better signal strength than where I moved from but worse service. I am getting 0.47 mbps in a town of 600 people and the next town over is getting 123.00 mbps in a town of over 2000. Visible keeps telling me its the tower out here is full so it has to distribute the data equally. My complaint is, how is that happening only here and not the next town over when there are less people where I live? Here is my last chat with them and then they blocked me it appears in the middle of the chat they never responded back to:

Ben

An agent has joined and will be ready to chat momentarily.

Visible

Hey there! Thank you for contacting Visible. My name is Sheldon and I'll be glad to assist you today. May I know with whom do I have the pleasure to chat with?

Visible

this is becoming a repeat problem daily and I am about done dealing with it.

Ben

0.47 is worse than the old dial up. I am not going to continue paying for this. there has to be a fix.

Ben

0.47 is my download speed

Ben

I am so sorry for the issue you are facing, Please do not worry as I will go ahead and help you get this fixed.

Visible

I am really sorry for that let me help you getting your speed faster.

Visible

its not fixable according to the multiple times I've been on here with tech support

Ben

I am so sorry for the run around and inconvenience caused, Please be rest assured as I am gonna fix this for you now!

Visible

I keep getting told its the tower out here is is equally distributing data in heavy traffic times, (which seems to be all the time).

Ben

Let me look into it right away.

Visible

but to be only alotting me under 1.00 down load all the time is ridiculous

Ben

I know its not your fault, I am just not happy with there being no resolve as I continue to pay this bill

Ben

I certainly understand the frustration, especially since you said.. but do not worry as let me work on your issue, I am sure I can find a way for both of us to get to the resolution.

Visible

I can't understand why the next town over has over 2000 people in it and their speeds are 123.00 mbps and mine here are 0.47 mbps

Ben

and there is only 617 people in my town

Ben

are you still here

Ben

so i guess you guys are just writing me off?

URMyBudE
Novice

I have a similar problem. After interfacing with chat agents on two occasions, I cannot access my Visible.com account using the phone app (using previous carriers SIM) or using the ios app. I've conta ted Verizon customer service and they claim that the website is down, i.e., they cannot access the site nor my account. I had purchased a phone from Visible.com with the intentions of porting my number to Visible, but encountered difficulties with the process, hence the need for agent assistance.  It does appears that their business plan is working, though, i.e., disrupt this segment of the mobile market.