Issues with port and customer service

Dench1km
Novice

I ordered my wife a iPhone 14 pro, she has an Alaska phone number a 907 area code, through straight talk which is on the list of carriers eligible for port in. and ordered it assuming I can get the $200 virtual gift card and the Apple headphones as well as the $15 / month, well during that activation, I didnโ€™t enter the code for the price per month. Visible canโ€™t port the phone number, and the repeated times they try and have me authenticate my account via text it takes an hour before I receive my text and by then the chat agent doesnโ€™t respond to me. I need help with A getting the phone number over, and B getting the promotions! 

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

First off the promos can't be combined. You can have one but not both, it does say that in the fine print. 

I would guess that since the phone number is not in the area codes of the lower 48, that may be the reason it can't be ported in but I am just guessing on that.

They should have also sent verification by email(I think). I know verification for chat are done by both but the text verification never works. 

You have 2 other option for getting a hold of customer service, By Twitter message and Facebook messenger and I have had good success with the latter.

If you need further assistance you will need to get a hold of customer service. Good luck!