Lost my SIM card before activation

ddhatfi
Novice II

I just started with V's'ble but I lost my SIM card prior to using it. I popped the microSIM card out of the larger wallet-size card, laid it on my desk, and it got lost amid the piles of papers there and most likely was shredded. Who do I contact at V'si'ble and how do I reach them to request a replacement?

TIA for any adviceQ

Dave

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact them by chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter. For chat go to visible.com, click the help column and click the little blue box in the bottom right hand corner, type agent or live agent. For Facebook or Twitter those links can be found in the bottom right hand corner of this page. 

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure how long of a wait chat is these days. My preference for contacting them is through Facebook messenger. I normally get responses within 5 to 10 minutes.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact them by chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter. For chat go to visible.com, click the help column and click the little blue box in the bottom right hand corner, type agent or live agent. For Facebook or Twitter those links can be found in the bottom right hand corner of this page. 

TY. @Anonymous! I'll try that route and come back to give you a KUDO. when it works.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure how long of a wait chat is these days. My preference for contacting them is through Facebook messenger. I normally get responses within 5 to 10 minutes.

Good luck!

Did not take long at all!

ddhatfi
Novice II

I actually got through on chat my first try in just a few seconds! The chatbot response was fast & accurate. New SM should be on its way soon. I'll update when I get some kind of confirmation and on receipt (via regular shipping).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you got another one coming. Last time I used chat 4 or 5 months ago it was 45 minutes. I hate waiting inline so I had been using FB messenger and usually get a response pretty quick. 

Well, the chatbot lied to me. It never did the order. I got back with a real chat person, who proceeded to take care of me. So I should have one coming for real this time! Chat came online quickly this time, too.

how did you get a real chat person? I ant even get the bot to do anything but auto responses

Just type "agent" - it's what worked for me.