Moto G Power 2021 Bootloader Unlock Ability

Hello. Visible Mobile seems to be exactly what I've been looking for. I was looking to buy a Moto G Power 2021 and I like your price. I also like your carrier unlock policy. I develop custom Android systems as a hobby and must be able to unlock the bootloader. The Moto G Power 2021 is elligable for bootloader unlock as long as the carrier hasn't forced them not to. I know Verizon and Boost won't allow bootloader unlock on this device, but all other carriers that I'm aware of do. Is that possible on a Visible model? I actually already have a Moto G Power 2021 Factory Unlocked Version with an unlocked bootloader, but I broke the screen and it's unusable. If I can't unlock the bootloader on the Visible version, I am still interested in Visible, but I will buy and bring another Factory Unlocked Version. Thank You for any info you can give me on the subject.

1 REPLY 1

beav
Superuser
Superuser

You should contact support to answer this question. Support can best be reached by DM on Twitter & Facebook.

A few months ago, this question was answered here: https://community.visible.com/t5/Need-a-little-help/Is-visible-able-to-assist-in-unlocking-the-bootl...

Unless the above has changed, the answer is likely still no. 

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.