Multiple hotspot connections.

Dachshund
Novice
  • Does the 'Visible Midnight' allow multiple hotspot connections simultaneously? If you're device is able to allow multiple connections simultaneously please state what device you use. Whether it be a phone or stand alone hotspot. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Your question makes me think of another community member who has  an issue with a permanent hold.... Maybe it is related as Visible's policy of  1 connected device on hotspot.   i.e. I would be careful on connecting multiple devices....many reasons the service is only $25 per month. Make sense?

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

"One connected device"? Really? It's already limited speed at 5MB. Why would it matter how many devices. Weird. My Note 8 allows 10 FWIW. Thanks for the reply.

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

My opinion is that Visible did not intend for their service to be a hotspot service for multiple devices or home internet sharing.  I think the hotspot feature is good for people that want to connect a tablet to their account. 

With the pricing structure of Visible that is one of the 'tradeoffs'.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

asdffdsa8888
Novice

i deleted this, realized i should start a new topic, not to hijack this one.

sorry about that.