My Account is compromised - Chat support is no help

Aaron3205
Novice II

Update:  Next day, first thing in the morning I was able to talk to someone in chat.  They said my issue will be escalated and wait to hear back in 24-48h.

Later that day I receive an email from visible stating that they are aware of customer accounts being used for unauthorized purchases.

Later in the evening I receive another email saying that my phone had shipped!  Whatever their process is, visible was not able to stop/cancel the order in the time between 7:00am when I chatted with them and 8:42pm when the shipment was picked up.

I tried chat again.  After waiting for my turn, they asked how they could help, and then never responded back to me. 

It is frustrating that the only resource I have to communicate does not work.  Also, that visible does not provide any resources for canceling an order.  The phone was ordered on Tuesday October 12 at 3:29PM and wasn't picked up according to Fedex until 8:42 PM October 13

I called FedEx to try and cancel the delivery but the customer support that handles this is currently closed.

1 REPLY 1

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am really sorry to hear that you were impacted by the latest events. I hope that it all turned out well and that our Care team was able to have the situation resolved for you. If you still need further assistance with this matter or with anything else, don't hesitate to contact our Care team by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS