Network upgrade not working - goes to shopping cart

Darksith
Novice II

I am trying to run through the network upgrade on existing visible esim iPhone 10. It starts the process then brings the app to a shopping option to get a new phone. I tried. the website and delete/reinstall app. But the app was just updated so that seems unlikey.  At this point is my only option to contact chat to reset this process?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darksith
Novice II

Update to my post.  The next tier was able to resolve the backend issues. This allowed me to load the app on a new device (Iphone 12), install the visible app, start the upgrade process to this new device and allow it to complete successfully. I'm not sure what was specifically done on the backend; however, that was necessary to resolve the problem in my case.  My issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Make sure to type agent or live agent in the chat box or you conversation will be with a robot.

Where is that stated ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not stated but you will chat with a robot and at some point of your issue not getting solved it will ask if you want to chat with a live agent. Typing agent or live agent at the beginning gets the attention of a person at customer service. 

Darksith
Novice II

Thanks for confirming. Will give that a try and report back what my fix is.

Darksith
Novice II

As an update to my post. I spent approximately an hour with the chat agent. He had to push it to the next tier as the individual was unable to resolve the problem. We tried to do the upgrade from the website, delete the app/reinstall, tried from a new device (which the number will be transferred) to and all were failing). Waiting on response from next tier but from what i understand there is something wrong on the backend for my account.

Darksith
Novice II

Update to my post.  The next tier was able to resolve the backend issues. This allowed me to load the app on a new device (Iphone 12), install the visible app, start the upgrade process to this new device and allow it to complete successfully. I'm not sure what was specifically done on the backend; however, that was necessary to resolve the problem in my case.  My issue has been resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you got your it working. The fix was the new phone and nothing on Visible's back end. I am not an iPhone user but the 10 is not new enough to run on the new network. The app needs iOS 15.5 as a requirement to run it and you need the app to activate. I should have read in detail better your initial post and would have mentioned that. Again glad you got it fixed.