No place to enter promo code

Robert_M
Novice II

I have been trying to use the VISIBILE24 promo to sign up for service. After checking, rechecking, and re-rechecking I couldn't find a place to enter the promo code on the app. I closed and reopened multiple times, re-entered billing, address, etc but I couldn't find it any where. I attempted to get help with the chat but was told to complete and enter the info at the cart, but there was no place to enter the promo code at all. I finished the transaction and there was no place to put the code. Under account it won't allow me to add the promo code in the box, stating "You are not eligible for this promo".

How do I get this promo now that I am activated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you open the chat dialog box type agent or live agent, you might need to do this more than once.

If you are trying to add a referral code with promo code they don't stack with that offer. That would be the only reason I can think of that you would not be eligible for the promo.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

illumiN8i
Novice III

That's odd. I was able to enter the code via the app after starting the sign up process but before entering payment. There was a box for referral code and another one for promo code. I wonder if something changed after the recent app update that changed the startup screen to blue. You might try asking chat support to apply the code after the fact. I've seen a few posts stating that support was able to apply it later.

Robert_M
Novice II

I keep trying to find an answer on the chat with the AI but it keeps going round and round to four answers which don't help. I had one option earlier that allowed me to chat with someone but that option no longer appears when looking for solution through the AI.

When you open the chat dialog box type agent or live agent, you might need to do this more than once.

If you are trying to add a referral code with promo code they don't stack with that offer. That would be the only reason I can think of that you would not be eligible for the promo.

Yeah, I was able to ask for agent a few times in the web client. The phone app doesn't allow you to enter text except when you first start the support session. The customer service person was able to help and add it for the later months/years.