Old email address for chat, no visible phone, how do I reset password

BOB-WELD
Novice

1) I have an Old email address I asked questions about in chat 1-2 years ago and it does not recognize my password or let me reset the password.  I can't ask questions or order a SIM for my phone without being able to login.  How do I use my email address?

2) I bought a NEW visible midnight phone off ebay a year ago.  Will visible view that as locked???

2 REPLIES 2

You might need to use a different email address or create a new one. It may not be possible to use the same address again. You can contact chat and see if you can have the email address/account restored. You don't have to sign in to chat. Once in chat type agent or live agent, may need to do this more than once to get by the chatbot.

You would have to check the phone lock status in settings and not sure how to find that on that phone. You would also need to check its compatibility and would need to pass in order to get to the order screen for a SIM. You can check it here. www.visible.com/shop/compatibility

BOB-WELD
Novice

IF you start placing an order for a sim it lets you restart an old email address