OnePlus 10t

Kevin82485
Novice II

I have been using the OnePlus 10t on Visible since the day the phone was released. For the past few months, I've been getting constant message from Visible telling me to upgrade to their new network, but when I try to upgrade, I get a message that my phone is not compatible with their new network. I really don't understand how a phone less than a year old is not compatible. When I go to Verizon's website and use their compatibility checker, Verizon says it's compatible. Is there any hope to complete the upgrade, or will I just need to get a new phone already, or switch to one of the several other carriers who are compatible?

4 REPLIES 4

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

@Kevin82485 - It seems that Visible is offering customers with incompatible phones to upgrade for free with a promoti... that results in "buying" the phone for $0.  I would suggest checking your e-mail for that free code and doing that (never hurts to have a spare phone anyway).  Once you get that phone activated with service, you can pull out the SIM card and put it back in your OnePlus 10t and, most likely, be back up and running again.  Hope this helps!

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

My fiance is using Visible as well, and her Samsung phone was able to upgrade no problem. Wonder if I could just put my SIM in her phone temporarily to get mine on the new network?

Yes, that would work, too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

Awesome, thank you! I think that worked! It appears to have switched my line to the new plan, and they're sending me a new SIM.