Phone Durability

Murph507
Novice II

I have gone thru 3 ZTE phones . They are just too dainty . I spoke with a Visible rep some time ago about a Rugged phone. I named  off phones  until she said that Blackview should work . It dont  . Who has  a indestructo phone for Visible 

8 REPLIES 8

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Have you tried a super heavy duty case and screen protector?  You are going to have to trade off some where...If you want a bargain phone you're going to have to but it in a quality case. Make sense?

Or get a iPhone, Pixel 6, S22 and use a regular case/screen protector.

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

Ive got stock in cases and screen protectors . I read an Iphone survived a 75ft drop , in a loaf of bread . Maybe a loaf of bread ?   Bargain phone ?  Visible has nothing so far that I need in phones. A patch may work . Kno any ? 

Oscar92570
Novice II

They stopped making Nokia ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

The 3310 days are in the rearview...  โ˜บ๏ธ Time to move on...

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

I still have my Nokia baby brick . Ha  Casio made a rugged series too  but they flooded . They made some ,not so nice north end of a south bound mule ,  phones too . Now U have to almost get it a bodyguard to keep it frum brakin  .Sonium XP3300 can be dropped 10 stories and don't need a loaf of bread like the IPhone . I'll have to wait on Vis to hook me up. Thanks

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

*knock on wood* I have yet to 'damage' a cell phone.  Maybe I am just lucky, however since I have made the leap to smart phones, I have always put them in an heavy duty case.  Otter Box Defender Series has suited me well....

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I had just installed the liquid skreen protector on my BFN Blade 11 and only after I took it out of the box . Nite Ize case/holster . Ive been thru 3 ZTE and # Nite Ize cases this year.  Before I could get the screen protector reqistered , Blade 11 lost to gravity and I had ,  had enough of , Nite Ize , otter boxes , Skreen protectors and other useless gadgets that don't work . I had Indestructo Phones by Casio and they worked . My Blackview isn't workin with Visible vrry well. Any sugestions on that . 

Murph507
Novice II

I still have my Nokia baby brick . Ha  Casio made a rugged series too  but they flooded . Nokia and Casio made some not so nice, northend of a south bound mule ,  phones too . Now U have to almost get it a bodyguard to keep it together  .Sonium XP3300 can be dropped 10 stories and don't need a loaf of bread like the IPhone . I'll have to wait on Vis to hook me up. Thanks