Plan pricing question

Mephisto2u
Novice II

Last night I signed up for Visible+ and requested a pSIM for my iPhone 12 pro.  

5 REPLIES 5

Mephisto2u
Novice II

My first bill shows $50/month (after 6 month promo) and not the $35/month for Visible+.  Any idea why?

Did you add a watch plan? That would make it $50 per month before the promo. When you signed up did you make sure and add the promo code 35FOR6 to get the discount? There is a promo for the watch also if you added one to get that free for 12 months, the code for that is WATCHPROMO. If you forgot to add these promos that could be the reason your first payment is full price. To get this correct you will need to contact customer service through chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter(now X).

Thanks for the quick response.  Used the 35FOR6 so it wouldn't allow me to use the WATCHPROMO too.

I went and looked and read the watch promo could not be used with the 35FOR6 promo but still your first payment should be for $40 though. 

Mephisto2u
Novice II

Yes, it's $40 for 6 months.  Thanks for your help!  Of note, I did chat with an agent and they said check back around the 6 month mark and there may be additional promos that they'll apply.