Referrals

Bertizimo
Novice

If I get two friends to join will I get two months at $5 or do I have to space them out to each month

2 REPLIES 2

jimjrfl
Intermediate

Yes. If you get two people to sign up using your referral code visible will only charge you $5 one month and then $5 the next. That is exactly how it worked for me. 

SimpleSavings
Novice III

Hi Bertizimo,

I see you have already received an answer to your question (jimjrfl was exactly right).

I assume you have already signed up as a customer with visible. If you have not, you can also get your first month for just $5 by signing up as a friend to an existing customer (with code 366999S or 36BDQH2, for example), plus you'll want to join a party to lock in your $25 per month pricing (I joined this party: visible.com/p/bestphoneplans, which has over 11,000 members)...then if you refer friends with your own code you'll get the $25 (or $40 if you have not joined a party yet) reduced to $5/month for each referral up to the first year.

I hope that all helps and welcome to Visible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I explain all of this in some detail here: ( https://community.visible.com/t5/Savings-Spot/3-Ways-to-Save-With-Visible-Get-Your-1st-Year-And-Then... ) if you'd like more info.