SOS only after upgrade

chen948
Novice

I tried to upgrade my service, it stuck in the loop. Now it says SOS only and when I tried to log in to my visible account, it requires 2 step verification. But I can't receive any text on my phone,  I tried turning off bluetooth, turning on airplane mode, upgrading my phone to the latest OS, none of it help. 

3 REPLIES 3

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

@chen948 - I am hopeful you were able to reach out to Visible Support for assistance.  They would be able to disable the MFA, if needed, and assist you with getting your phone operational.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

same issue. contacted customer serivice and they can't fix it either. Even when I try to redownload the esim it just gets stuck and says download failed. Gonna probally switch to cricket or something if it isn't fixed by tommorw. Been 5 days now 

same issue. contacted customer serivice and they can't fix it either. Even when I try to redownload the esim it just gets stuck and says download failed. Gonna probally switch to cricket or something if it isn't fixed by tommorw. Been 5 days now. Visible worked perfect till they forced this ""upgrade"" down everyones throat