Samsung A13 Text messaging

kodger
Novice

I bought an A13 from the Visible store last Sept.  Initially, I had some trouble getting the text messaging to work, but with the help of this.community, I was able to get all of my issues resolved.  

This morning, my phone lost all signal for about 10min.  When it came back "online" I've lost text messaging again.  I tried the fix from my initial issue (adding Access Points), but they will not save.  

Anyone have an idea?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

By the number of posts it appears Visible has had some issues with texting that started last night. They might be busy but you should maybe try getting a hold of customer service. Instead of waiting on chat maybe try Facebook messenger or maybe Twitter. FB link can be found bottom righthand corner of this page.

I just spent over an hour on hold.  Customer service consisted of cycling the phone in and out of airplane mode and then a restart.  They guaranteed that would fix it, but it didnt.   Then we were mysteriously cut off.  I'm not sure what to do....but will probably be looking at other providers tomorrow.