Texting issues

Koalabear75
Novice

So it’s seems every time my bill comes due there is yet another issue with this service. This one is with texting now. I am getting texts from stores with my discounts or new promotions but from my contacts I am not.  It’s telling me they are undeliverable. Even when my contacts are trying to text me. I get this message that says text messaging service has been denied. With my phone number and it has where the number is from and says the Philippines. I’m at a loss now what the heck is going on. Has visible been hacked or something. I can still make and receive calls. Should I also mention back in August or September all of a sudden my data doesn’t work only when I connect to Wi-Fi. It worked last month for about 2 weeks now no data. 

12 REPLIES 12

georgeb
Intermediate II

@Koalabear75chat with the Care Team for a SIM re-provision.

candaceburris15
Novice II

I’ve been having this exact same issue. So frustrating! Also, the data sucks ever since they “upgraded” their service.

What type of SIM you use?

What Visible plan?

-V. Unlimited plan $40

-V. Plan $30

-Visible+ plan $45?

I have a physical SIM card, and am on the $30 plan.

candaceburris15
Novice II

I have been getting those “text messaging service has been denied” messages both when someone tries to text me and when I try to text them. Sometimes I get their messages and sometimes I don’t.

Hey @candaceburris15 please chat-in with the Care Team for a SIM re-provision.

I have l, so hopefully it works. Thank you.

Chaseat99
Novice

I have same "Text messaging service has been denied". On my S 21 ultra esim. I'll cancel service before next bill cycle. No sense paying if it No longer works 

I contacted them, and the issue has been fixed. So you might want to reach out to them 🙂

Chat with the Care Team for a SIM provisioning. This will solve the issues with texting.

I have the same issue. Been waiting an hour to chat with help. Shame they can't call me back when they're ready.

I finally chatted with Visible. Fixed my texting problem in 2 minutes, after a one hour wait while watching the countdown...you are 49 in line .. 48.. having the countdown made the waiting easier