“The number that you dialed has calling restrictions ….. annoucement 803”

aerodorado
Novice II

I ported out my number from Verizon to Visible and the data works but my voice calls and visual voice mail has yet to work.  I have yet to be able to make incoming and outgoing calls.  I would get an error announcement “we’re sorry he number that you had dialed has calling restrictions that has prevented the completion of your call announcement 803” it’s been 2 days and no one has been able to figure out.  Customer service has reinstalled my esim multiple times and I’ve been told multiple times that everything works on their end. This is really frustrating because it’s the same troubleshooting scenarios and same outcome. Not sure why it’s hard to figure out why I’m getting this error announcement . Has anyone ever encountered this issue, if so what steps did you take to resolve it.   

7 REPLIES 7

This error has nothing to do with your eSIM I don't know why they uninstall it and reinstall it the reps are so domb??!! This is a backend issue it has to be escalated to the higher department and hopefully they are going to resolve it, if not the first time it will be the the second time or third you just have to keep contacting costomer service to escalate it, at some point you'll receive a email th

pamelaburns10
Novice

It happened to me this afternoon- so far unable to reach anyone at VISIBLE been waiting on app for more than 2 hours. 

pamelaburns10
Novice

Happened to me this afternoon 

ndasbhutak
Novice II

This happened to my wife and my phone today 10/2/22.  Moorpark, CA and surrounding area.  We switched to the new plan 1+ month ago.  We had been using Visible for many years.  Things are great until recently.  Horrible experience switching to new plan; and today outage ...

ndasbhutak
Novice II

Happened to my wife and I today (10/2/22).  Cannot make outgoing call, receive call, and no data service.  Resetting network setting doesn't resolve the situation also.  Whole day so far ...

Greyson_Klein
Novice II

Hi! I know how obnoxious this problem is I had it myself as with all technology these days, every company will have its bugs and issues. First, don't do anything drastic like re-install your eSIM. Simply enter the waiting line for Visible's live chat it will take some time to be connected with an agent but there's no getting past that. Simply ask them to re-provision your network (Basically a network refresh) and then restart your phone when the representative is finished. Also do not be discussing with your agent over the same cellular device that is experiencing the issue. Hope this works! It did for me about three times now so it is near fault proof! 

dsweingard
Novice II

Got this issue out is the blue this morning and it was the straw the broke the camel's back. Ported my number out and won't be back. Visible needs to get it's act together. Not ready for prime time. I thought as a subsidiary of Verizon it would have been better. But I guess you get what you pay for.