Trade in amounts

Kristen
Novice

Since there is no obvious way to provide feedback to visible, I'm posting this here.

Very happy with your service up until I purchased a new phone recently. Your trade in amount for my old phone was $100, which influenced the price point of my new phone. I only found out later the offer was adjusted to $0 based on a scuff mark on the side. Firstly, your trade in questions didn't ask about normal wear on the phone. Secondly, the images don't look like my actual phone (except for probably the one showing IMEI). The scuff mark is not believable because the phone was kept in a case since it was purchased. I look forward to the return of my old phone so I can compare it to the images I saved. I suggest you stop offering trade in amounts you can't deliver on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EricssonGH337
Novice III

There's a text explaining about valuation of the used phone when you are placing the order, basically it is discretion of Visible. That is why I never use it even if the price seems interesting. You can't prove your position even if it is damaged in shipping. You may take pictures or video with the date next time you are shipping in your old phone but really it's not worth it to go through Visible's customer service.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

EricssonGH337
Novice III

There's a text explaining about valuation of the used phone when you are placing the order, basically it is discretion of Visible. That is why I never use it even if the price seems interesting. You can't prove your position even if it is damaged in shipping. You may take pictures or video with the date next time you are shipping in your old phone but really it's not worth it to go through Visible's customer service.

Thank you, I won't be trading in with Visible again.

Typically, it's a better deal to purchase the phone directly through the manufacturer unlocked. They usually have decent trade-in values, and financing available as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

You would think. Until you try to activate the external phone with Visible. At that time I will say "welcome to the jungle"