Twitter

jenwalker6820
Novice II

I was told by the special care unit that was handling my case,that if I had any more issues that I should contact them through Twitter. Well guess what every time I send a message it says my message cannot be sent. And special teams unit only fixed one of the two or three issues that I had. The biggest one being that they have jumped my bill $10 without my knowledge or agreement. I switched to $30 plan this prior September and now this month they have me on the $40 plan. The only difference they really see in the plans or international calling which I know no one from out of the country. So what is the point in me having the $40 plan. Has anybody else run into this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unknown_Finding
Novice III

Hello,

Visibleโ€™s legacy plan is $40 if you lose the party pay discount. You said you switched to the $30 plan in September but Visible does not currently have a $40 plan. Only $30 and $45.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Unknown_Finding
Novice III

Hello,

Visibleโ€™s legacy plan is $40 if you lose the party pay discount. You said you switched to the $30 plan in September but Visible does not currently have a $40 plan. Only $30 and $45.

jenwalker6820
Novice II

They corrected eerything last night. And no I did not ever lose the party plan.