Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling, Galaxy S20 UW

armstr54
Novice II

Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling on my Galaxy S20 UW.  Recently switched from Verizon and had no trouble with Wi-Fi calling there.  When attempting to activate I receive a notice; "Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling at this time. Please try again later."  No option is given to enter an emergency address.  I tried clearing the phone cache but this did not remedy the situation.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

armstr54
Novice II

Ultimately I contacted Visible support via Facebook Messenger. They made changes to my eSIM which I reinstalled and made another change on their end which fixed the Wi-Fi calling issue. Don't contact them via the app because they will want some screen shots as you advance through the support tiers; need f/b messenger to send these attachments. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

elpasojr
Novice

I am having the same issue after inserting the new sim they sent to upgrade the network/new plan.

armstr54
Novice II

Ultimately I contacted Visible support via Facebook Messenger. They made changes to my eSIM which I reinstalled and made another change on their end which fixed the Wi-Fi calling issue. Don't contact them via the app because they will want some screen shots as you advance through the support tiers; need f/b messenger to send these attachments.