Visible Payback Program

Anthony1
Novice

When should I expect to start seeing credits from the Visible Payback Program on my account? I was under the assumption I would start receiving credits once I activated my service. Visible support mentioned I have to wait 1 year from the start of my activation. Is this true?

1 REPLY 1

Did you read through the disclosure? I read through this and if you didn't buy it through or finance it through Affirm(see 2 below) then you are not going to get the credits. From what I have read you should be getting the credits monthly if you were eligible. Only other thing that is mentioned that would disqualify you is if you paid for service on the annual plan and you would not receive any credits. From what I have read you should be getting the credits each month. If not you would have to contact customer service again and hope you get an agent that knows what they are talking about. I did paste the disclosure below if had not seen it already.

Save up to $105.00 via monthly service credits

1. Join Visible on a new line of service
  2. Purchase or finance through Affirm a new device at full retail price
  3. Activate device on the Visible or Visible+ monthly plan

Offer disclosure: Offer only eligible for new members joining Visible with a incompatible device. Offer subject to change. Offer not available with Annual plan.

New members purchasing an eligible device via full retail purchase or financed through Affirm are eligible to receive a discount off monthly service for the duration of the promotional period (12 months). Eligible devices for this promotion can be found here. Full device cost, including applicable taxes and fees, is required to be paid or financed through Affirm. Standard monthly service pricing applies once the full promotional value is applied. Monthly promotional credits will stop if the member is not on the Visible or Visible+ plan or if eligibility requirements are no longer met.

Monthly service credit is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and has no cash value. Member must maintain service for full promotional period (12 months) to get full benefit of the promotion; no value will be provided to the member for unused promotional months if an account is terminated.

The member is responsible for all applicable taxes and fees. Service credits may not be combinable with some offers or discounts. Minimum monthly service payment of $5/mo applies.

Promotion is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Visible reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time, with or without notice, including for any violation of Visibleโ€™s Terms of Service. If Visible, in its sole discretion, determines that a member has engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer, or that the member intends to do so, Visible reserves the right to disqualify the member from this promotion.