Visible ZTE Blade A7 Prime will not work w/the upgraded network SIM card that I received on May 02

BarryA7
Novice II

Hello,

I have been on the party plan,but I was told a network upgrade was required.I changed to the new plan and the Visible ZTE Blade A7 Prime will not work with the upgraded network SIM card that I received on May 02. The new SIM card will not connect to the Visible carrier and I have "no service" with it installed correctly. The old SIM card makes a 4G connection fine.

1)What options do I have to get a working SIM card for the Visible phone?

2)Will my service with the old SIM card be disconnected at some point of time?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to activate the new card by following the instructions in the app. If the old SIM card is still working that means the new card has not been activated. Once the new card is activated on the new system your old card will be deactivated.

Here are the instructions for activating. https://www.visible.com/help/how-to-insert-sim-card

I live out in the country with no internet connection or wifi so I had to drive to town to use the library wifi. I spent an hour there trying to activate the new sim without any luck. After the App would not let me sign in to activate the Sim card,I tried to connect with CHAT on the Visible App as the App instructed and it did not respond.

It is very aggravating,time consuming,and a waste of fuel for my truck when Visible could enable the new SIM to connect for a few minutes to the internet. :(((

Thanks skibik for the effort to help resolve the problem.

I had to drive to town to use the Library's WIFI.It took about 45 minutes of trying to login to my account and failures before I was able to login and activate the new SIM card.When I checked my email account, Visible had sent me a message that my account had been switched to AUTOPAY. There was no mention of the AUTOPAY change when I activated the new SIM so I had to login and fix that.No other problems and the new SIM card works fine.