Visible is experiencing an issue with Auto-Pay - Accounts are being suspended

dugiehowsa
Novice III

Greetings all.  For the second time since I have been a customer, Visible is experiencing an issue with their Auto-Pay system, and Visible is suspending accounts when they cannot process payments stored in their system.  The suspension of accounts is accompanied by the disabling of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on your account.  That last items is actually helpful, as it will allow you to login to your account and execute a manual payment.  I was already on one of their newer plans, so I'm not sure why auto-pay was disabled.

4 REPLIES 4

VisibleMike
Novice

My autopay isn't working either.  Last month it didn't work so I had to go into the app and pay manually after service was shut off.  After that I disabled autopay and turned it back on and accepted the terms page.  Again this month autopay didn't work and shortly after midnight I got an email saying my 2FA was turned off.

Just a follow up.  I was going to suggest Visible to my mom, but I can't if Visible is not ready for prime time.

dugiehowsa
Novice III

I don't recommend Visible to anyone.  The only reason I have put up with this amateur phone company was the low prices, but now there are other phone companies with better prices and much better customer service.  I will be leaving Visible soon.

Okietraveler
Novice

I'm new and can find no way to make a payment. Is there a number to a live person?