Visible order shows null? Website says error. Transaction refunded? Help.

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Help, ordered visible last sunday and everytime I would check on the pc or app it would say order processing.  Today I finally contacted chat support who told me my account was on hold and they would escalate it to look into further.  Today my account shows ordered null and I now see they reversed the transaction on my credit card.  What gives?  I have excellent credit in the 800's and tried to buy a new phone while signing up for service by paying in full.  My card stated there is no block on their side.  

I was hoping to be switched by now but instead I am the one reaching out trying to get visible to take my money.  Anyone else have this happen?  I can I resolve this asap?  Can this be resolved or should I start looking elsewhere?  Very frustrated they didn't reach out to me this week trying to resolve.  

Really hoping to be a future visible customer, thanks for the input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Spoke with chat again today after following all of their advice and having no luck.   Was told supervisors were busy and would need to call me back.  No callback again all day.

I give up and have switched to AT&T after working with a wonder chat representative that made me confident in switching, and for a lower price than I was going to get with #invisible anyways.  

I must say I am really bummed that I couldn't just get rolling with visible.  The concept seems great and they had some good phone deals, but the execution and lack of customer service is terrible.  If there is a problem with my order tell me and help me to resolve it?  Verify my identity in further ways if needed using multifactor authentication and other means available in todays technology.  I spent more time trying to give visible my money and being frustrated than anything.

The worst part is that NO ONE EVER REACHED OUT TO ME.  Not once, other than to say a canned generic email of "be patient we are working on it."

Good luck to anyone else who runs into this issue.  Never been so happy to leave a company I never started with.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Dea11uvR
Novice III

Yikes! That is weird.

They would not check your credit if you're buying the phone outright. It sounds like you contacted the CC company and they didn't mark it as fraudulent (plus you stated that Visible refunded your money, so some charge must have gone through). Maybe something in your account made some automated fraudulent detection system on Visible's side go haywire and put a hold on your account.

Do you own your current phone outright, or are you in a contract paying it off? If so, you'd need to pay the balance remaining on it first and then ask your current provider to unlock your phone for you.

When you are logged into your Visible customer account, what does it say? Just null? What kind of error (like, what does it say?) If your current phone is compatible, you could try going the eSIM route and see if that works.

Or, if Visible just reversed payment you might be able to start fresh. If you need a referral code you can use this one 33RJ86J if you'd like to get $5 for your first month.

I hope you can get to the bottom of it. It sounds like just some really weird system glitch. I would check with Visible on chat later today or tomorrow and see where they are in the process of escalating the situation.

I own my current phone and always pay full retail when buying new so I don't have payments.  When I go to order history on my phone it shows a blank white page.  When I go to the pc page it shows "

Something went wrong. We are working hard to fix that. "

Payment history shows 1 declined transaction for $600 which is the cost of the phone and shows no other transactions.  I still have not received any updates from visible.  I wish their service was faster and could tell me more, this really stinks as I originally ordered on October 31 and have received no updates since.  

Dea11uvR
Novice III

With your card being “declined” it seems like your CC Company blocked the purchase or that the billing address didn’t match or something like that. I’d reach out to Visible again. Either though chat, Facebook Messenger DM or through Twitter. Hope they can sort it out for you. 

topshelfproduct
Novice II

I just got done chatting with visible this morning and they said my account is on hold still and there is nothing they can do until they reach out to me.  This is after promising Thursday I would hear back from the escalation team in 48 hours.  I have reached out to my credit card who confirmed a pending transaction from visible which is still just pending and they have not put any blocks on their side and in fact have a note to allow transactions from visible through to make sure that is not the issue.

This is really poor customer service.  Horrible no one has reached out in over a week, no email no call nothing.  NO ability to give me any answers through chat as they keep stating they are only "front line."

Overall this has been a horrible experience and I am really evaluating going with another company at this point.  Im open to any other suggestions or other companies that can provide me service.  Thanks.  

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Another day gone by, zero status updates.  This marks 9 days since placing my order and no one reaching out from visible, no answers after repeated attempts.  

REALLY VISIBLE?  I FEEL INVISIBLE!!!!

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Promised a callback from management yesterday, still haven't had a call from anyone.  Trying to place order again using same login this evening as giving up hope anyone will actually try to contact me.  

DAY 10 WITH ZERO CORRESPONDANCE.  

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Still no callback, no help, no answers.  Still invisible.  This is the worst customer service I have ever received with any company in my life.

topshelfproduct
Novice II

Spoke with chat again today after following all of their advice and having no luck.   Was told supervisors were busy and would need to call me back.  No callback again all day.

I give up and have switched to AT&T after working with a wonder chat representative that made me confident in switching, and for a lower price than I was going to get with #invisible anyways.  

I must say I am really bummed that I couldn't just get rolling with visible.  The concept seems great and they had some good phone deals, but the execution and lack of customer service is terrible.  If there is a problem with my order tell me and help me to resolve it?  Verify my identity in further ways if needed using multifactor authentication and other means available in todays technology.  I spent more time trying to give visible my money and being frustrated than anything.

The worst part is that NO ONE EVER REACHED OUT TO ME.  Not once, other than to say a canned generic email of "be patient we are working on it."

Good luck to anyone else who runs into this issue.  Never been so happy to leave a company I never started with.