What is the deal with the lack of quality control for Visible phones?

horsenut2000
Novice II

So, I bought a new phone last Sunday for the purpose of being a 2nd phone.  So, there would be a brand new #, no data transfers, etc.  I had considered buying an unlocked phone locally thinking that would be quicker/ simpler.  Since Visible doesn't make it easy to know which phones are compatible with their platform, I gave up and bought a phone through VIsible.  You can't check the exact DEVICE ID on a brand new phone until after you buy it.  Visible knows this, yet they tell their reps to just tell people to verify before buying local phones.  

So, I get the phone Tuesday.  Only to find it didn't have a charger.  So, I drive 30 min back to town JUST to buy a charger.  Finally, after charged, realized it didn't come with a SIM card.  So, I contact support and they said I would have to buy a charger.  I'm like, well, why didn't they make that clear when I bought the #()# thing?!?!  They had no answer.  Then, I wake up to an email sent to me by Visible around 4am by a Jeastin or something following up on my reported issue that if I wanted a charger, I would need to send my phone back and they would send it back to me w/the proper accessories.  I'm like waht the *#*#?  The last rep had ordered a SIM card which I got today.  I'm not sending the phone back just to go through this all over again.  

So, then I'm working on setting up the phone and it doesn't come preloaded with a basic voicemail app.  I ask the support rep where to get the Samsung vmx app and she says to "google it".  Nice!  

The rep that ordered the SIM card said I would get a credit of up to $40 for all the inconveniences I had experienced, so when I asked the rep today about it, she said I might get $5 credit.  Nice!  I spent nearly $15 in fuel to go buy a charger making a special trip to town and I have lost count on how many hours trying to resolve all these problems and they offer a $5 credit.  Nice.  I was in the middle of the chat when I told that rep that was not acceptable and then the chat went away.  Soooo, I'm back to square one.

I still need to get on a party line.....   I tell you this whole process has just been a complete joke.  My other main phone is by Verizon and I thought they were bad.   WOW!

6 REPLIES 6

horsenut2000
Novice II

Just keeps getting better and better!

Oh, even nicer.  I just got an email from Froylan, now saying I don't qualify for a refund.  I did NOT ask for a refund.  I asked for a CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!  

I had tried to copy/ paste the message from Froylan in the last post and Visible flagged it for having naughty language in it.  I guess they think their own messages have naughty language in what they send us customers.  Because all I did was delete the email text they sent me and it let me post what I originally typed.  WOW

horsenut2000
Novice II

Interesting.  No responses.  I was supposed to get a supervisor call me Friday at 10am CST.  Did they call?  NOPE!!!  I even took a screenshot of the chat.  Visible is such a joke!

The Visible Community is intended to provide members and anyone interested in Visible with the opportunity to exchange useful and helpful information.  The Visible Community is a peer-to-peer community and not a way to reach customer service. 

horsenut2000
Novice II

Well, obviously there is no way to reach anyone in customer service either because they don't follow through with what they say they will do.  I think they call that the "helpless desk".

horsenut2000
Novice II

You know Kh-Ornesh, you say this isn't a forum designed to get help yet every other post people are asking questions seeking help with their phones or issues with Visible service and I don't see you posting on their threads.  I was supposed to get a call from a Visible supervisor last Friday at 10am and guess what, nobody called!!!  And, I have a screenshot of the chat to prove it.  

What does it take to get some help around here????