Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Does the Verizon network extender work on Visible .

HiI currently have 2 verizon prepaid lines which provide me adequate data. the problem is that I only have one bar service in my area. I would like to use the verizon network extender to get good service. The network extender does NOT work with prepa...

Cancel Anytime?

Hello guys, I am from Germany and will be moving to Seattle in September. Since I will only be staying there for 6 months, I wanted to be sure that the visible plans can be canceled each month. Is it like that?

Jerking me around

I ported my number over, then ported a second number over. My personal phone number was disconnected, and the second one was live. After ~15 hours between being jerked around in the chat and speaking with "supervisors" who provided enough hope to del...

Attempting to up date to the new Visible

I received a new generic SIM from Visible this week. I attempted to update but was unsuccessful as I need Wi-Fi. It is now Friday evening so I'll wait until next week to visit a library in hopes to update my Visible service. I'm concerned it may not ...

01558849 by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible solution to visible website sms 2fa fault

Starting about 3 days ago (7/5/2023), I was having problems with the login on the Visible website SMS 2FA. I would get an error on the website "There has been an issue with your account or information. Please contact Care.". Care would suspend the SM...