Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

network upgrade-Cannot order pixel 7 phone

Hi, I got a message from Visible to your network upgrade & get a new phone. I have a pixel 3. When I ordered the pixel 6a/ 7 / Orbic Myra, I cannot place the order, it errors "Uh oh.. There was a problem in your account. please contact administrator"...

New network upgrade

I upgraded to a pixel 5 phone from a pixel 3 and got a new sim card so I can go onto the new network. The new sim card is installed and working. Today I received a voice message alerting me that I need to upgrade to new network before it's too late. ...

evdt by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing mistake

I started years ago on the Visible plan, then changed to Visible+ about 5 weeks ago when I travelled to Puerto Rico. When I returned after a week, I changed back to the standard Visible Plan. I was appropriately billed $35 for last month, but now I'm...

ESIM never installs

I cant get past the step where it is trying to install on iPhone 11 and We are setting up your Visible Free Trial and never gets past this step. I have rebooted my phone and rest the network.

Rwdean by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Name

I was making my account here and put my full name in and was told my last name was bad or a bad word. So I will not put it here but it means happy besides not straight and 3 letters. And it is my last name so I am a bit upset that it was called bad. ...