Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Activation

I was told to upgrade my visible account because the old plans being suspended. They sent me a new Sim card. It is now installed, but it is not activating. How do I do that?

Website Down?

Is the website down for anyone else? I get a "502 Server Error" message on my laptop, and the app on my phone will not connect to the Help chat or let me sign in.

Defer SIM activation

Hi, I currently have Business Corporate Plan with ATT and I ordered Visible SIM yesterday. I got it delivered today and I did provide the Port Out PIN from ATT to Visible and I believe the transfer out also is successful. Now due to personal circumst...

upgrade/change plan

Got notice that my plan was retired and had to get a new sim card to get the new plan, was supposed to go from $40 to $30. While waiting for card my service needed a payment. Received sim card the next day. I now have the sim card, but had to pay $40...