Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Is there any visual voicemail with visible?

I am on a pixel 4aI Dial *86 to check my voicemail Is there any app that I can download to make the process much much easier to just have a visual of all the messages and pressing play? Thank you so much...

inGearX by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade to new network

Been trying to upgrade to the new network for some time. Cannot activate after inserting the new sim.Very frustrating because I follow the steps, get the same results and can't get any help!Ready to be done with Visible!

gwood by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calling

I have a Visible+ account which gives me 500 minutes of calling to 30 countries. Can I use this for calling both mobile and landlines? Any country restrictions?

Update problem

Can't update. Stalled during update after I chose phone and plan. Next try the app says I already chose phone/plan and pls contact Customer Care. 45 minute chat and agent has me try other devices, refresh, refresh, refresh, use incognito mode, restar...

502 Errors and Issues with Receiving Text Messages

Hi there,As of about noon today, my phone stopped receiving text messages, which was a major issue because I was at the time trying to set up getting my new sim card for the network upgrade. Because I couldn't receive texts but still had mobile data,...