Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No service on iPhone 14

Began having service issues over 24 hours ago on visible after being on the network with same phone since last fall. Got online with chat support the next morning and after being on with them for 3 HOURS, they stopped responding and now I have absolu...

smauer by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck on SOS

Ive gone through the full troubleshooting with an agent. got to authentication and it asks for an SMS code. I cant get SMS codes due to my SOS status. Ive tried recieving via Wifi-calling, but when i change the status in my phone's settings, It redir...

Nephter by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help porting from Verizon prepaid

Hi, I have a friend who is totally blind. He is trying to bring his number from Verizon Prepaid. Visible keeps saying the account number is wrong. Can anyone of our smart users please help? I have been helping him with this. We've spent over 3 hours ...

Visible Chat???

How do you get an actual person to talk to on Chat, so far all I get is a robot, no matter what keywords I try.

JDDRE by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos